Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 weeks old

I can't even begin to express how very happy we are. Jacob is an amazingly content baby (although he still sleeps a ton) and Avery absolutely adores him. She wants to hold him all the time and kiss and love on him. In fact, the other morning, Avery woke up and came into my room. I tried to have her go into the living room with me while Jake was still sleeping, but she was NOT about to let her baby brother stay in there by himself. I had to pick him up and bring him into the living room with us, it was really very sweet.

Here are some of the pictures we took of Jacob at 1 week old. They are too sweet not to share! Hunter took these pictures on our back patio, although you would swear they were done at a studio by a professional!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Hunter, you should start a baby photog business! Really, you could! Love, Lana