Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A blog about me

So far all my blogs have been about Avery, which they will continue to be, since her existence is FAR more interesting than mine. I thought I'd write a little update about me for a change though.

Where to start. . .I'm the happiest I have ever been. Seriously. I LOVE my life. I feel blessed everyday that I have an amazing husband and a beautiful daughter. We have a wonderful home and we are both employed. Okay truth time, I hate working, everyone knows that. I'm not one of those women who are career driven and want to "have it all." I just want to be a stay at home mommy. It's really all I've ever wanted. I'll get there, I WILL GET THERE. I have to keep telling myself that. This will be its own post eventually I'm sure!

I still love to travel and get out of town every chance I get. My favorite spots to date are (in no particular order): Jamaica, New York, Colorado, Caribbean cruise #2 (#1 sucked). I have high hopes that we can continue to travel now that we are a growing family so our kid(s) can see the world too. Our Colorado trip this month was a good start!!

I'm out of shape. I know I just had a baby 6 months ago so I shouldn't be too worried about it, but I'm not going to be able to get back in shape if I don't get my butt to the gym. I have a solid 10 lbs preferably 15+ lbs to lose to be back to "normal." Since I'm still nursing full time though, finding the time is near impossible. I'm working on making it a priority again (hopefully with the help of my sisters).

I think that should suffice for now. . .lol. If anyone wants to know anything or has any good blog post requests, send them over!!

Love to all,
An

1 comment:

Megs said...

Don't stress too much with the weight it will happen! I didn't lose all mine until Natalie was close to a year!! It will happen in due time.

I hope you do get to be a stay at home mom soon! Good luck!