Friday, April 1, 2011

36 Weeks = FULL TERM!

It's officially April, which means it is baby month! WOW!

I am starting part-time work today, yay!! Baby is due in 4 weeks, but Dr. wants to induce a little early if baby keeps measuring so big. I am hoping baby will come early on his/her own in about 2-3 weeks, that would be perfect!

Check out this bump!

(32 Weeks)


(34 Weeks)


(35.5 Weeks)

Everyone is guessing it's a boy. I refuse to guess, because whatever I guess will be wrong! hehe
Avery was patting the baby bump yesterday, and I asked her if she thinks its a boy or a girl. Without hesitation she said, "Boy!" ;-)

I am looking very forward to not being pregnant anymore. The backaches and night-time bathroom trips are starting to take a toll. Most of all though, I am just ready to meet this little miracle!

Andrea

1 comment:

Troy, Jenny and Sydney said...

I'm thinking baby will be here sooner rather than later! Looking at the last two pics, it looks like you've dropped!!