Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is it 5 o'clock yet?


It's one of life's greatest quandaries! I complain endlessly about how slow time goes while working, yet I blink and my first baby is almost 1 already!! I need to make up my mind. Do I want time to move slowly, or do I want the days to fly by? I know the answer, I want time to move slowly, I need to stop complaining, period!

I'm lucky to have a job, especially one that pays decent and where I get to work with great co-workers every day. I'm lucky that I get to live a lifestyle I could have never dreamed of at my young age. Avery is beautiful, happy, healthy, and the greatest gift I could ever have been given. Hunter and I are deeply in love and appreciate each other.

Seriously. . .WHAT do I have to complain about? Sometimes I have to shake myself out of it . . . and remember to stop and smell the roses.

I think all this stupid Jon and Kate crap has made me realize how important it is to be grateful, express how you feel, and enjoy reality . . . and to NEVER be on a "reality" show. (hehe)

Enjoy your day! Every minute of it.

The newly positive (we'll see how long it lasts!),
Andrea

3 comments:

Troy, Jenny and Sydney said...

You are truely blessed...now if only some of you positive vibes would rub off on me! ;)

Caryn said...

I go through periods like that, too... "what am I complaining about? Life is good!"

Your baby is so beautiful. Your house is looking good. I do love hearing about the good stuff. It's a nice change after watching Jon and Kate and reading the news, you know?

Thank you for reminding me to stop and smell the roses. I needed that this week.

Jeff said...

We need a "Like" button for this.